vendredi 22 février 2013

The Craft Barn - At The Movie

This is my turn to show you what I came up with the challenge.
I colored the frame with mustard seed. I traced the frame on the back panel and cut the paper accordingly. Glue all in place.
Die cut gears in black shrink plastic and shrink with heat gun. I made rosettes with the paper left over.
Die cut leaves in black cardstock. Decorate the wall plaque with the ornaments (butterflies, pearls, film ribbon, and quote).
For the hanger I also used a piece of film ribbon and punched a hole in it before to glue it to the back.


Vist TheCraftBarn for more projects!
Have a creative day!
Michelle
 
Woot ! Woot! Great promo here!
This week we have a FREE POSTAGE offer for you
From 6pm on Friday (22nd Feb) until 9am on Tuesday (26th Feb)
All UK orders will ship free 
For EU and all other destinations, free shipping on orders over £30
Click here to go to The Craft Barn website.
 
Stuff I used:
 

Distress inks: Mustard Seed, Peacock Feather, Vintage Photo

Tim Holtz Movers and shapers die: Gears

Tando mini round frame (1 layer + bottom)

Crafty Individuals background paper book 1

Crafty Individuals nostalgia 1 

Crafty Individuals mini flowers and butterflies 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire