mercredi 2 janvier 2013

Guess DT at The Craft Barn

I was so happy when Isabelle from TheCraftBarn contacted me to asked if I wanted to be a guess DT. The answer was yes, madame! This is the first project I made for the canvas week.
It's a streched canvas (5" x 5"). I colored everything with distress ink thinned with water. 
At the end I thought something was missing so I added some beaded feet. 

Have a creative wednesday!
Michelle *Ü*

5 commentaires:

  1. Congratulations on becoming a guest designer for the Craft Barn. I look forward to seeing more of your fab art.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Félicitations Michelle! Un super projet pour démarrer ce nouveau Dt. J'aime beaucoup l'ajout des perles :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Félicitations! Une invitation très méritée! Troooop cute la petite maison. J'aime les détails que tu ajoute en desinant sur tes chipboards!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wooooooh!! Unique et fantastique!! J'adooore!!
    Félicitations!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Trop beau cette maison et jadore les détails avant de coller le tout.

    RépondreSupprimer