mercredi 4 juillet 2012

Christmas In July Stampsmith Challenge

It's been such a long time since I played The Stampsmith Challenge that I don't even remember when it was... But this month I played. The theme is Christmas in July and you have to use at least one stampsmith stamp. And let say that I love this stamp with the five sisters. I had to add some snowflakes on my card even in July, very refreshing!
Happy 4th of July to all my American followers!
Have a creative Wednesday!
Michelle *Ü*

7 commentaires:

  1. Hi Michelle
    So good to see you at TSC and with such a beautiful card. The pretty colours are perfect for this stamp and I love your embellishments.
    Also the image is beautifully stamped.
    Thank you for sharing your Christmas in July card with us at TSC and for using summer colours.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the pink and blue! That is a great stamp! Love all your details. Thank you for joining us at The Stampsmith Challenge!
    Debbie
    ^..^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely use of the image and the summer colors! Great card!
    Andrea Robert

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is just beautiful! Both the composition and the colors are fabulous! Thank you for joining us for The Stampsmith Challenge this month!
    Val :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This stamp works so well for a Christmas card. Love your project and all the layers. Thank you for playing with The Stampsmith Challenge

    RépondreSupprimer