mercredi 23 mai 2012

Long time no post!


It' s been a while. It's seems that 24 hours is not enough in a day. Hopefully I'll be back more often here real soon! So today I am sharing 2 layouts. 6" x 12" is my new addiction. This one is about s-i-l and me having the same age. But it is not true anymore. I hit 46 since then....woah...

I made this one with a blurry photo of hubby. Well you know you have to be real quick to take a shoot of him... I think "not so perfect" photo is another new addiction to me. We were in NY Subway

And here is the wall of my local scrapbooking store. It is Gorgeous. What a great idea. People brought their 8" x 8" layouts. There was a prize to win.

A little close-up, my 2 layouts are in there...

This is it for now!
Have a creative Wednesday!
Michelle *Ü*

1 commentaire:

  1. I've missed you! When were you in NYC? I am going next month to visit my daughter. Did you get to visit Tinsel Trading or M&J Trims? Such great places for supplies! You have a beautiful smile Michelle-I love the picture of you. I bought a Martha Stewart 6X12" scrapbook several years ago but haven't done anything with it yet. I like that non-traditional size, too.
    Come back again soon! I love to see your work!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer