mercredi 21 décembre 2011

A Quick Project

A desktop calendar, much inspired by the 2gypsiesgirls I used my cuttlebug to cut out the bird.
Have a creative Wednesday!
Michelle *Ü*

1 commentaire:

  1. Happy New Year dear friend. I have missed visiting here and there was so much to catch up on! First of all, Congratulations on being selected for the design team!! I know how exciting that is and I think you are one of the most gifted paper artists I have ever known. People just need to see your work so I hope this exposure allows that to happen for you. I enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful ornaments. I am always drawn to anything with birds. Are the birds you used (on the toilet paper drum,bingo card and the barn star) dies or did you hand cut them? They are all great! I hope to blog more and create more this year. I'm glad to see 2011 go. Much joy and peace to you in 2012!!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer