mardi 6 décembre 2011

Christmas Ornaments

Today I want to share with you some Christmas ornaments I made. A mini crown made of painted and stamped grunge board.
I recycled some scrabble letters in this one.
This one is like a little shadow box made from a cheese box.
The drum was made from a paper toilet roll.

And finally I made these stars from a cereal box.
This is it for today more to come tomorrow!
Have a creative evening!
Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. You are brilliant Michelle! I love the toilet paper roll ornament with the bird. How clever of you to see such beauty in the ordinary! Congratulations on being published (although I am not one bit surprised!). I haven't been writing much but I am reading when I can. I'm so glad to see you posting again. I am sad when I can't see the things you make!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are all gorgeous, clever and inventive....but I love the crown !! xx

    RépondreSupprimer