mardi 15 novembre 2011

Want To See My New Camera?

Of course it is not a real new camera! It a new project that I just finished. I made the box out of chipboard with a paper roll (cut in two) for both ends.
The lid opens and there is a chunky mini album inside. Ok, ok when I took the photos today I realized that I have to glue some paper inside too! I will, I promise! LOL!!
This is the front of the album and it measures 3" x 5". I also made the rings out of grunge board.
It is thick as you can see!
I don't know how come the photo can't be enlarge by clicking on it. I didn't change anything on my blog. If you have an idea why this is happening, let me know please!
Have a great evening!
Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. This is amazing !! You are so creative. Fabulous idea, I love your camera. Sorry can't help with the photo enlarge problem..........just ask "blogger", they have helped me in the past. Thanks so much for sharing your great creation. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi! Nice camera!!! I love it!!! I want to do one as a gif. You have any sketch??? Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer