samedi 24 septembre 2011

A Recipe Book

Hello all, long time no see. Time flies and I am not much on the computer these days. I made this recipe book to hold all my recipes in the same place. Now I have to find the time to write down all my recipes in there...
oh! And this is a great try. Cherry bread!! Very easy. Take your favorite bread dough, flat it down. Pit some cherries add them on the bread. Mix some brown sugar with cinnamon, sprinkle all over. And bake it! Very, very good!
And I found this on pinterest! Gee, I so agree with this!

Have a creative saturday!
Michelle *Ü*

1 commentaire:

  1. I really like your recipe journal..you always pick just the right papers and embellishments. I have started writing out some of my recipes in my handwriting to give to my daughter and daughters-in-law. I have some recipes written by my mother (she died 30+ years ago) and I cherish those so much. Sometimes technology isn't the best way. I still love receiving latters in the mail, too.
    Your cherry bread made my mouth water...looks delicious.
    I am always so happy to see a post from you. I miss seeing your art!
    Take care my dear friend!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer