dimanche 5 juin 2011

A New Challenge - Edwige Style!

I found a new challenge! OK I didn't know this style. The lady is from France I think, or at least somewhere in Europe. You can see her style right HERE. It is to use bold colors and back them with black, use some felt same way and kraft paper. I didn't have any kraft paper so I used kraft cardstock. This is a photo of DD16, she took it yesterday, by herself with her macbook pro. The journaling is hiding (it's the kraft cardstock tag) because she is a shy girl. It was a fun challenge, but very strange to me to not use vintage photo ink on the edges of all my papers...I guess that's what challenges are made for, to jump out of our comfort zone...
Have a creative sunday!
Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. Love this page..very graphic and bold and love all the little details. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You say this is a new style for you, well I never would have guessed as you have handled the bold colours so well and this layout is so striking.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    RépondreSupprimer