samedi 4 juin 2011

Hot Air Balloon And Garage Sale

When I came back home from work yesterday evening, that's exactly what I saw in the sky! It was so close, almost in our backyard! I never did a ride of hot air balloon but I wish, one day...


And today is the annual garage sale all across our little town. I found few things like this old scrabble game. I never saw black cardboard tiles. They are huge more than 1 inch square, even the holder are bigger. I was not able to leave it there...
Also keys, well do I need more keys? probably not but they came home with me!
And the last thing I bought was those 6 drawers, I know I only took 2 in the photo but I got 6. I think I will paint them vintage white and they will be very beautiful!
This is it for today! Have a wonderful creative Saturday!
Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Michelle~
    You found some great things today! I can't wait to see what you do with the keys and the drawers! There were a lot of garage/yard sales around here today, too but I have no room right now!
    My Dad celebrated his 75th birthday in a hot air balloon...he loved it!
    Have a great weekend!!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your post and beautiful photos made me think of just last week when I was visiting Melbourne ( the second largest city in Australia ) and at 6.30am I opened my hotel room curtains and there right in front of my eyes, so close was a hot air balloon. As I watched it, totally mesmerised,a second one floated over and then a third.......there were 5, drifting into the sunrise, so beautiful and right in the middle of the city ! My husband has been in one ,but I am a little afraid. Your garage sale finds are great, especially those draws, they are beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer