samedi 11 décembre 2010

Christmas Countdown Day 11

Today, saturday 11th, it is time to show you the matchbox #11 from Sandi Collins. It is decorated with vintage music sheet with a Christmas tree and some stamped twill. The inside gift is an angel earrings. Thank you so much Sandi!
Have a creative Saturday!
Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. Michelle, I haven't visited for a few days, so I'm catching up today. Your last few matchboxes are wonderful! Especially love the WISH made from scrabble tiles! Each one is unique and lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Over the past weeks, I have been sneaking peeks at all of the wonderful matchbox gifts that are flying around from A Swap for All Seasons. Such creativity!! I really love the way you're displaying each one Michelle. I have not seen your boxes yet but I'll keep looking.
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer