vendredi 8 octobre 2010

They Are Talking About My Tags!!

Yay!! This brand new magazine is talking about my tags! Very happy about this! Except they wrote Esty instead of Etsy in the description! Oups...


Also the lady added 2 of my tags in her creative layout! How fun is that!
That's all for now!
Have a Creative week-end!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. Congrats on being published Michelle! Your tags look great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am so excited that so many people are discovering your wonderful talent! Congratulations dear friend...you deserve the recognition! Huge talent!! Can't wait to see what you're cooking up for Christmas.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Michelle, me again, I tried to send an email back to you but wouldn't work, just wanted to Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!
    hugs Lynn

    RépondreSupprimer