mercredi 13 octobre 2010

13 Octobre 1999

Today, October 13th, it's 11 years that my mother left us for a better world! She was so sick. She had lung cancer. I didn't make this page recently but I think it's an excellent day to share it with you! It's made from thin plywood. I painted it, sanded it and stamped it. It's a tribute for her. Her name was Jacqueline.

I often use these photos in my other creations, she would laugh so much seing this!






Have a creative Wednesday!

Michelle *Ü*

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh my-I have that picture of your Mama as the littlest girl in a little book I purchased from you long ago. I will consider it an honor knowing it was a photo of your mother. My mother also died from cancer 33 years ago (she was only 58 and I was 28) and I miss her still. You made a beautiful tribute Michelle.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer