jeudi 23 septembre 2010

Wall Decal Photo Holder

The other day, at the dollar store, I found a roll of this self-adhesive black board. I cut some rectangles, letters, butterflies and several ½" stripes. My photos stick with double side tape, so it will be easy to change when I'll be tired. This is the wall on the right when you enter in my home!
Have a creative thursday!
Michelle *Ü*

3 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for coming by and seeing my tag. Tomorrow is already tuesday again and I am ready for our new challenge!

    Love your wall hanging! What A great idea. Would love to incorporate some scrapbooking too but then it would take away from the classic look you have going here. I love black and white!

    Hope to see you visiting again soon- Sherry http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really gorgeous. It's amazing some of the things that can be found at the dollar stores.

    RépondreSupprimer