dimanche 5 septembre 2010

Femme Exceptionnelle

Here is the September Challenge of Mary Green at Green Paper You have to use the collage sheet she provided and create something. I made a 4" X 6" tag. It doesn't show much on the scan but I heat embossed the frame, the harlequin and the flag. The tittle is "Tu es une femme exceptionnelle" = You are an exceptional woman. Such a wonderful challenge again. Stop by her blog and play with your paper!
Have a Creative Sunday!
Michelle *Ü*

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Michelle~ I hope you received my email a few weeks ago thanking you for your beautiful card. These challenges look like fun and you always do a great job. I love the composition of your tag.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is lovely! Such a beautiful tag.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful tag! Love the frame around her face.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very nice, I love the frame around her face.

    RépondreSupprimer