dimanche 27 juin 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge #57 Postage

Oh! I am almost late for this challenge! And the theme was so easy, how I wouldn't participated to this one! My little angel is showing the only stamp he has in his collection! He is kind of sad about his collection! Hopefully it will grow up! Take the time to visit Louise's blog, there is 34 submissions so far.
Have a creative Sunday!
Michelle *Ü*

5 commentaires:

  1. How cool is that angel bearing the stamp sign? I love it -- and a great take on this week's theme!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. cute, cute, cute! Love that angel stamp!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So glad you made your tag within the deadline. Love this tag - very unique and totally adorable. TFS your tag. Lynne M x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a wonderful Tag... That angel holding your stamp is adorable... Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Michelle~
    This angel image is one of my favorites of yours. (Actually I have it too but have never inked it up!) The stamps were a perfect addition to this piece. Always love to see your work!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer