mardi 2 février 2010

Paper Bag Album!

Yes, I finished it during the week-end!!! Well, I still have to do some journaling! But the harder part is done now! On the top I made some paper flowers. You can see how to make them here:
http://samounette973.canalblog.com/ It is in french but I think photos are clear enough for you to follow even if you don't speak one french word! There is pockets and photos everywhere in the album. There is also 6 XL inserts. I added more photos and journaling spot on the back of these inserts. It was a fun project. I am glad I finished it.







Be creative!
Michelle *Ü*




















2 commentaires:

  1. Your book is beautiful Michelle. I love the small size myself...then you can carry it with you. So much better than a 12-inchx12-inch book..too bulky. This swap was great! I can't wait to see what you made for your partner.
    Joyce

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is a fabulous book Michelle, with lots and lots of fun details!

    RépondreSupprimer