lundi 18 janvier 2010

Finally!

Yes, finally I have my own blog. Of course I have plenty of ideas to built my new creation! It should be fun! I will share all kind of stuff: projects, photos, recipes ...

Enfin, j'ai mon propre blog! J'ai plein d'idées pour ma nouvelle création! J'y partegerai plein de choses: des projets (scrapbooking ou autre), des photos, des recettes, des idées... Pour l'instant je suis encore au stade d'apprentissage. Je devrais m'améliorer rapidement!

À bientôt,

See you soon!

Michelle

1 commentaire:

  1. It's ABOUT TIME you entered the BLOGGING WORLD!!! Not that I can keep up with mine, but ya know, it is WONDERFUL to put a face to the name I've known for YEARS NOW!!!! Can you BELIEVE that?!?!? LOL!

    And what a great "space" you create in!!!

    Good to see you, my friend!!!

    Robin

    RépondreSupprimer